Released on November 6, 2014.
- Fixed a bug that complete() never terminates
for documents read() from a single chunk.
Released on November 5, 2014.
Released on July 20, 2014.
- Fixed two backward compatibility breakages:
- A bug that subcategory changes hadn’t been detected when
SubscriptionLists are merged.
- A bug that all children outlines become wiped when a category is deleted.
Released on July 12, 2014.
- Root MergeableDocumentElements’
methods are not ignored anymore. Respnosibilty to merge two documents is
now moved from Session.merge()
method to MergeableDocumentElement.__merge_entities__() method.
- crawl() now return a set of
CrawlResult objects instead of tuples.
- feeds parameter of crawl() function was
renamed to feed_urls.
- Added feed_uri parameter and corresponding feed_uri attribute to
- Timeout option was added to crawler.
- Added optional timeout parameter to crawl().
- Added optional timeout parameter to
- Added DEFAULT_TIMEOUT constant which is
- Added LinkList.favicon property.
- Link.relation attribute which had
been optional now becomes required
- AutoDiscovery.find_feed_url() method (that
returned feed links) was gone. Instead AutoDiscovery.find() method (that returns
a pair of feed links and favicon links) was introduced.
attribute was introduced. [issue #49]
- Added an optional icon_uri parameter to SubscriptionSet.subscribe() method. [issue #49]
- Added normalize_xml_encoding()
function to workaround xml.etree.ElementTree module’s
encoding detection bug. [issue #41]
- Added guess_tzinfo_by_locale() function. [issue #41]
- Added microseconds option to Rfc822 codec.
- Fixed incorrect merge of subscription/category deletion.
- Fixed several rss2 parser bugs.
- Now the parser accepts several malformed <pubDate> and
- It become to guess the time zone according to its <language> and
the ccTLD (if applicable) when the date time doesn’t give any explicit
time zone (which is also malformed). [issue #41]
- It had ignored <category> elements other than the last one, now it
become to accept as many as there are.
- It had ignored <comments> links at all, now these become to be
parsed to Link objects with
- Some RSS 2 feeds put a URI into <generator>, so the parser now
treat it as uri rather than
value for such situation.
- <enclosure> links had been parsed as Link
object without relation attribute,
but it becomes to properly set the attribute to 'enclosure'.
- Mixed <link> elements with Atom namespace also becomes to be
- Fixed several atom parser bugs.
- Now it accepts obsolete PURL Atom namespace.
- Since some broken Atom feeds (e.g. Naver Blog) provide date time as
RFC 822 format which is incorrect according to RFC 4287
(section 3.3), the parser becomes to accept RFC 822 format as well.
- Some broken Atom feeds (e.g. Naver Blog) use <modified> which is
not standard instead of <updated> which is standard, so the parser
now treats <modified> equivalent to <updated>.
- <content> and <summary> can has text/plain and
text/html in addition to text and html.
- <author>/<contributor> becomes ignored if it hasn’t any of
<name>, <uri>, or <email>.
- Fixed a parser bug that hadn’t interpret omission of
- Fixed the parser to work well even if there’s any file separator characters
Released on July 12, 2014.
- Fixed rss2 parsing error when any empty element
- Fixed a bug that validate() function errored
when any subelement has Text descriptor.
Released on April 22, 2014.
Released on January 19, 2014.
- XML elements in data files are written in canonical order. For example,
<title> element of the feed was at the back before, but now is in front.
- write() becomes to store length hints of
children that is multiple, and
read() becomes aware of the hints.
When hints are read len() for the
ElementList is O(1).
- Fixed a bug that autodiscovery raises
AttributeError when the given HTML contains <link> to
both application/atom+xml and application/rss+xml.
- Fill <title> to <description> if there’s no <title>
- Fill <id> to the feed URL if there’s no <id>
Released on January 2, 2014.
Released on December 13, 2013. Initial alpha version.